Orioles avoided arbitration with... (leave some very big differences as well)

Greg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>hearing Wieters is $8.3M (up from $7.7M) and hearing Davis is at $12M up from (10.35M)</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">January 16, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who is agreeing to these settlements. No way I would pay Chris Davis 12 million after the season he had last year. I don't see how they couldn't have gotten him for 10 million in arbitration.

Also Matusz, I would just have released before agreeing to that. Hunter 4.65 million? Oh well I wonder if Brady is now in charge of this.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>chris tillman, $4.315M settlement with orioles</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>tillman $4.315M deal is 2nd highest 1st-time arb eligible starter (behind d. price). has said he's open to multiyear deal.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

Who is agreeing to these settlements. No way I would pay Chris Davis 12 million after the season he had last year. I don't see how they couldn't have gotten him for 10 million in arbitration.

Also Matusz, I would just have released before agreeing to that. Hunter 4.65 million? Oh well I wonder if Brady is now in charge of this.

Agree with your opinion concerning Davis and Matusz. That is silly. But it isn't my money!

Archived